Sporting Dinner Thursday 27th October
What a great evening was had by all who attended the fund-raising evening to support Brackley Town Saints hosted by Vince Collins your Master of Ceremonies.
My thanks to the many organisers & helpers especially Graham, David, Vince, Kim & Mick
We had an excellent three course dinner provided by Kim Grantham and her team.
With music from Jacqueline Maynard.
Entertainment was also provided from after dinner speaker John Beresford former Newcastle United defender and now a TV pundit for ITN Tyne Tees & Austin Knight a leading after-dinner comedian.
A great big thank you to all those who donated the auction lots listed below:
- LOT 1: A signed Northampton Town football
- LOT 2: Round of golf for 4 at Gleneagles – sponsored by Banbury Litho
- LOT 3: Match day hospitality ticket for 4 in our boardroom here at Brackley Town Football Club, league game of your choice
- LOT 4: Full hospitality package for 2 for the Worcester Warriors v Northampton Saints on 18 November 2016 – sponsored by Greene King
- LOT 5: A table for 4 at The Greyhound Inn, Brackley
- LOT 6: Round of golf for 4 at the Forest of Arden – sponsored by Banbury Litho
- LOT 7: 2 Olly Murs tickets at Motorpoint Arena Nottingham, on Tuesday 14 March 2017 – sponsored by Greene King
- LOT 8: 2 MK Dons ClubRed tickets for an EFL game and a prematch stadium tour
- LOT 9: A signed Harlequins ball – sponsored by Greene King
But most of all my sincere thanks goes to all those who supported this fundraiser by
- Purchasing entry tickets
- Participating in the Heads & Tails
- Buying raffle tickets
- The winning bidders of auction lots
A magnificent sum of £2845.00 was raised. Brackley Town Saints, run entirely on sponsorship and fundraising, this contribution will see them comfortable to the end of the season.
Managing Director Brackley Town Football Club