Brackley Town FC still looking for:
- Volunteer assistants
- But also paid roles for a lead coach for the following age groups: under 7 under 8 and under 18.
Brackley Town FC have just commenced their player recruitment initiative to grow their junior section from ages 4 to 18 years. For the club to offer football at all ages and ability levels we are looking to appoint suitably qualified coaches to work in our young player development programme on a part time basis.
These are paid roles.
- Development of young players
- Planning and delivery of high quality coaching sessions
- Constant evaluation of players performance and development
- Be able to commit to delivering within our Player Development Philosophy and following our Principles of Play
- FA Level 1 Coaching Certificate
- FA Youth Award Module 1 (or working towards)
- Current CRB check
- FA Emergency Aid
- FA Safeguarding Children
- FA Licensed Coaches member
Please send a current CV and covering letter to Janene Butters, Managing Director at email@example.com