Brackley Town FC have just commenced their player recruitment initiative to grow their junior section from ages 4 to 18 years. For the club to offer football at all ages and ability levels we are looking to appoint suitably qualified coaches to work in our young player development programme on a part time basis.
A number of roles are available which will include delivering training sessions (weekday evenings and/or Sunday mornings) and attendance at games on Saturday morning’s, training sessions are held at the club on our 3G AGP and home games take place at, or in the near vicinity, of the club.
These are paid roles.
- Development of young players
- Planning and delivery of high quality coaching sessions
- Constant evaluation of players performance and development
- Be able to commit to delivering within our Player Development Philosophy and following our Principles of Play
- FA Level 1 Coaching Certificate
- FA Youth Award Module 1 (or working towards)
- Current CRB check
- FA Emergency Aid
- FA Safeguarding Children
- FA Licensed Coaches member
Please send a current CV and covering letter to Janene Butters, Managing Director at email@example.com